Thursday, August 17, 2006

Problems...

From the comments:
"Anonymous said...
I am having trouble downloading your podcasts from itunes. What happens is that it starts to download, everything looks like it is going normally (i download lots of podcasts nearly daily) and it stops donwloading shortly after beginning-sometimes 25 seconds into it, sometimes a bit longer, but never the entire post. I was wondering if anyone else was having this problem with your itunes link-this hasn't happened for me with any other podcasts i download from itunes..."

I have no idea what is causing this. Any ideas out there?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had this problem downloading episodes 15 and 16. It looked as though the download of 15 was complete, but the audio ended only a third of the way through. No. 16 only lasted for about 30 seconds. It downloads fairly fast, but it doesn't download the entire show. ??

little dress up dolly said...

I've been having problems too (using juice). And I just had problems with the direct links. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I'm having the same problem. I have 2 or 3 episodes that have only partially downloaded. I use Juice for getting my Podcasts and haven't had a problem with any others. I've even tried Download Express here and got the same result. Any suggestions Lara???