Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Soundtrack


We're getting ready to move. Soon. I haven't reached the point where I want to just take the cats, knitting, weaving, and spinning supplies and abandon everything else, but it's out there. It's coming.

I play Never Mind the Bollocks Here's the Sex Pistols on loop on my iPod. My copy was dubbed onto a tape from vinyl by my sister when we were in high school. About 5 years ago, I made a digital copy of the tape. It sounds smeary and strange compared to all of the crystal-clear downloaded versions of songs I have, but I don't want to replace it.

How do you keep going? Punk rock music from before I was born is my motivating vehicle of choice. Oh, and this version of Don Giovanni. Sometimes The Ting Tings or The Gossip make it in there. I know. I'm a bit strange.

No comments: